Abilene, TX Real Estate Information
Are you considering a move to Abilene, TX? There are many great reasons to move to this city. Check out these five reasons to move to Abilene!
1. Abilene, TX is growing quickly and is a great place to find a job
2. Abilene is a great place to raise a family because there is something for everyone to do
Abilene is a great place to raise a family. There is something for everyone in Abilene with excellent schools, parks, and outdoor activities for kids and adults. Museums in Abilene, Texas that are worth visiting include the Abilene Zoo, the Buffalo Gap Historic Village, The Grace Museum, and the Dyess Air Force Base Museum.
3. Abilene has an average cost of living that is much lower than Dallas or Houston
Abilene is a lot cheaper to live in than Dallas or Houston, which means you’ll save a lot of money by moving to Abilene. The cost of living is also very reasonable, so you can save more of your money and spend it on the things you love.
4. The weather in Abilene is mild and pleasant, even during the summer months
The weather in Abilene is mild and pleasant, even during the summer months. Abilene has the best climate in Texas. The average temperature is 70 degrees.
5. There are plenty of festivals in Abilene to attend.
Quick Abilene Facts
Median Value Of Owner-occupied housing units: $120,400
Median Selected Monthly Owner Costs (With A Mortgage): $1,285
Median Gross Rent: $924
Median Household Income: $50,659
Top 5 Employment Industries:
- Public Service